Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college/university is required.
Experience: 3+ years of previous accounting experience. Healthcare/Pharmacy experience preferred, but not required. Heavy A/R and A/P experience is required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge and understanding of GAAP and FASB Accounting Procedures.
- Account balancing and reconciling skills
- Knowledge of computerized information systems used in accounting
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Work effectively with minimal oversight, while also functioning well in a team environment
- Must be able to coordinate and perform multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (These duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position):
- Reconcile 40+ pharmacy third party accounts receivable on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile 20+ accounts payable sub-ledgers to GL.
- Reconcile 40+ Expired Returns Receivable accounts quarterly.
- Develop reports for reconciliation and audit purposes.
- Accurately prepare monthly journal entries for the Director of Shared Services review.
- Perform monthly reconciliations, assist in the month end, quarter-end and year-end closing processes,
- Ensure transactions are in accordance with GAAP and internal policies and procedures are followed and communicate exceptions to management.
- Assist in preparing reports that outline accounts receivable information monthly
- Keep abreast of company policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions, and changes in local, state, and federal laws, as applicable.
Why Should You Choose Maxor?
Maxor offers a culture that promotes teamwork and where employees are valued as the Company’s best asset. We work hard, but we make sure to have fun along the way, too. Competitive salary, plus a great benefits package are available including:
- $750 individual, annual medical deductible
- $25 office visit copays;
- Low biweekly premiums;
- Company paid basic life/AD&D and Long-term disability insurance;
- Rx, dental, vision, short-term disability, and FSA
- Employer-matched 401k Plan;
- And more!
For immediate consideration, please apply on line at https://www.maxor.com/about/careers
Maxor is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disability
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities